Terms and Conditions for Monthly Pass Cash Rebate at http://monthlypass.godell.com.my Campaign (“Campaign”)
This Campaign is open to all new and existing Monthly Pass customers (“Customer”) who purchase Majlis Bandaraya Petaling Jaya (MBPJ) and Majlis Perbandaran Subang Jaya (MPSJ) Monthly Pass online at http://monthlypass.godell.com.my
2. This Campaign will run from 1 January – 31 December 2011, both dates inclusive (“Campaign Period”).
3. The Campaign
The Customer stands to receive a RM4 and/or RM3 cash rebate upon fulfilling the qualifying conditions in clause 4 below within the Campaign Period, subject to its availability and as determined by Godell Parking Sdn Bhd (GPSB) at its sole and absolute discretion from time to time.
4. The Qualifying Conditions
b) Upon fulfilling the qualifying conditions in clause 4(a) above, the Customer stands to receive one (1) unit of RM4 cash rebate for every purchase of MBPJ Monthly Pass or RM3 cash rebate for every purchase of MPSJ Monthly Pass during the Campaign Period, subject to availability and as determined by GPSB at its sole discretion from time to time.
5. GPSB reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, in the allocation of the cash rebate to the Customer and no request by the Customer or any other party for the exchange or substitution of the cash rebate with another prize/gift other than specified in clause 4(b) will be entertained.
6. The cash rebate received from the purchase of Monthly Pass in the previous month will be automatically deducted from the Customer’s next Monthly Pass purchase in accordance with the respective Monthly Pass council (either MBPJ or MPSJ).
7. GPSB will not entertain any request from any Customer or any other party to transfer the cash rebate received from purchasing MBPJ Monthly Pass to purchase MPSJ Monthly Pass and vice versa.
Subject to availability and as determined by GPSB at its sole discretion from time to time, only the Customer who purchase and made payment at http://monthlypass.godell.com.my
will receive the cash rebate.
9. GPSB shall not be held liable for any mishaps, injuries or accidents that may occur in the redemption of the cash rebate in this Campaign.
10. GPSB reserves the right to substitute the cash rebate as the gift for the Campaign with any other gift of similar value at any time without prior notice.
11. By participating in this Promotion, the Customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time pursuant to clause 13 and the decision of GPSB.
12. GPSB’s decision on all matters relating to this Campaign including but not limited to the eligibility of participation, and / or receipt of the cash rebate for this Campaign, and in case of any dispute, is final and binding on all Customers of this Campaign and no correspondence will be entertained.
13. GPSB reserves the right at its absolute discretion to vary, delete or add any of these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
14. These Terms and Conditions, as the same may be amended from time to time pursuant to Clause 13, shall prevail over any provisions or representations contained in any other promotional materials advertising this Campaign.
15. GPSB shall not be liable for any default due to any act of God, war, riot, strike, terrorism, epidemic, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, storm or any event beyond the reasonable control of GPSB.
16. GPSB reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Campaign with or without any prior notice. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by GPSB of this Campaign does not entitle the Customer to any claim or compensation against GPSB for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Customer as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
17. In no event will GPSB be liable for any losses or damages (including without limitation, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any part including third parties) howsoever arising whether in contract, negligence or otherwise, in connection with this Campaign, even if GPSB has been advised of the possibility of such damages in advance, and all such damages are expressly included.
18. The Customer under this Campaign shall be personally responsible for all taxes, rates, government fees or any other charges that may be levied against them under applicable laws, if any, in relation to this Campaign.